Every company audits the services they receive. Your executive team regularly reviews your 401(k) plan, health benefits, and policies to ensure all vendors and partners deliver value. The same must be true for your public relations (PR) partner. I explain these five questions to ask that will help you evaluate the effectiveness of your PR strategies in my latest article for Inc.
1. Will your PR partner guarantee earned media?
2. Are there pre-determined metrics to show results and ROI?
3. Are you working with experts?
4. When was the last time you reviewed goals and revised the strategy?
5. What role is your executives' online presence is playing in the strategy?